A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Caing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Caing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Caing graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Caing has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro V Caing MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pedro V. Caing practice?
- Dr. Pedro Caing has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Caing practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.