Dr. Pedro Calzada Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pedro Calzada?

Posted on June 8th, 2017

He is one of the most knowledgeable and caring doctors I've ever known.

Patient Care

Posted on May 26th, 2017

He deserves a 10 in my book! In the seven ears of Care, he has been the kindest,most compassionate doctor I've had since my 5 count ( abou 5 years older than my parent) took care of me as a child. Only once did I see him chech his watch. So many doctors walk in ask what's wrong, maybe listen to your heart or lungs or what part was a proble. The walk in look at their watch have way listening. The he looked at his watch? He was expecting a conference calll. I'd drive across town ti see him if I could find him. He, due a change in corporate policy, he understandably left the office near me. Almost forgot, I know from being a retired nurse, when a patient is admitted to ICU, the primary care doctor is supposed to see them in person with in 2 hours. From the time the ER doctor said he'd spoken to Dr Calzada to the time he appeared in my ICU ROOM was 50 min !!!! Can't ask for better care than that!!!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 12th, 2017

Dr Calzada is wonderful.

Posted on January 27th, 2017

Does anyone know where Dr Calzada has relocated to?? Best Dr ever. Have been with him for over 8 years and want to find him.

Posted on December 9th, 2016

Best physician I've ever seen. Personable, knowledgable, caring, thorough. Excellent! rate him 5/5!

Ms

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

I absolutely love Dr. Calzada. He has been my Dr. for many years. I too want to find where he is because I will only go to him.

Radiology

Posted on November 15th, 2016

Been seeing Dr.Calzada for years and would like to know where he relocated because I will not see another doctor but him.

Posted on November 15th, 2016

Excellent Dr. Takes his time and finds out exactly what concerns you.

Experienced

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

Dr. Calzada has taken care of my elderly mom for 5 years and her heath is constantly Improving. He listens to her with great compassion and she always leaves understanding what she needs to do to keep healthy.

Patient

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Excellent doctor. I have been going to him for many years. He is a very patient and caring doctor and listens to my concerns.

Very, very knowledgeable

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Love Dr. C. He actually cares and doesn't treat me like I have a screw loose when I talk with him. Thank you Dr.C.

Posted on February 5th, 2016

The doctor may or may not be competent, making it past the admin staff and his FNP that works there seems to be quite a challenge. My father went to see them multiple times over a period of close to two months with the same complaints. They did not even bother to run basic lab tests that could have assisted with a proper diagnosis and prevented a lengthy hospital stay. Now trying to follow up to phone messages they left and if someone does answer the phone once transferred I just get to list to it ring. Otherwise I get to listen to the generic prompt that tells me it will automatically transfer me to my party if I know the 7 digit extension (which would be great had that been left in the voicemail message). Will be finding my father a new PCM