Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pedro Caram
Dr. Pedro Caram, MD, FACS, PA is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and Neurology. Dr. Caram is affiliated with William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Bellaire Med Ctr, Houston, Tx and Methodist Health Care System, Houston, Tx. Dr. Caram has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Pedro Caram has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Pedro Caram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Marcus Macnealy
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neurology
El Paso, TX 0 mi5
Dr. Digna Cruz Grost
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
El Paso, TX 0 mi21
Dr. Dale Levandowski
El Paso, TX 0 mi34