Dr. Pedro Caram MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 6th, 2015
Dr. Caram diagnosed my boyfriend with brain tumor...helped me get the correct paperwork and filled it out with me. Got total disability in 6 weeks. Could not have done this without his help! Wonderful human being!

August 15th, 2013
Patient in Houston Tx
I absolutely love Dr. Caram. He did back surgery on me in 2001. He explained everything in such detail in plain english that anyone would be comfortable. His bedside manner was excellent and I cannot say enough about his medical skills. I would definitely use him again however he moved to El Paso and no longer practices in Houston. I am now in need of a neurosurgeon and wish he were here. I have so much faith in him and I wish he were here to help me again. I would definitely recommend Dr. Caram.

May 16th, 2013
SSG Retired
Personable, talks to his patients, cares for his patients. Completed a C5 C6 discectomy and C6 C7 fusion on me. Good recovery and lessoned symptoms and pain. Wish I could have stayed in El Paso for the second surgery I need

April 12th, 2013
Successful Spinal surgery
Dr. Pedro Caram performed spinal surgery on me in the mid 1990's, not only did he fix the problem at hand but did a few things he and his team saw that would be a future problem due to age and as a result some 20 years later I have not needed any more attention paid to my back. Pain and or any symptoms prior to surgery, managed to work another 15 years or so and retire. Dr. Caram puts his patients ahead of everything including insurance companies, was a very pleasant man to converse with and mainly a skilled surgeon whose main interest was my diagnosis, treatment and recovery. I might add that he was very flexible in which hospital he would see you and operate on you in too, that included the V.A. Hospital in Houston Texas at that time. I thank you Dr. Caram as I have spent this morning doing on this ''Vitals'' website as I think back over my life and some of the trials during that time and those that helped me through them..