inactive

Pedro Castaneda MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

February 20th, 2014
Horrible Staff
From receptionists to the fake nurse, they all have this attitude as if waiting on you is a bother. Wake up ladies, you are getting paid. Because we have our children in Dr. Pedro Castaneda's office you have a job. Get of your high horses because falling down off pride will hurt. I am saddened that such a great doctor would surround himself with staff that is filled with pride they can not admit when they do their job incompetenly.

December 18th, 2013
Very rude receptionists!
This doctor has the worst receptionists, they're very rude, especially that ugly one with the pubic hair with glasses shes very bad, don't understand why he hasnt fired her. They don't seem to care about patients, just about the money. For example, I tried calling to cancel an appointment and it was busy for 2 hours and finally that rude pubic hair zit lady answers and says she wants to charge me an additional $20 fee even though she was talking to her bf for 2 hrs instead of doing her job in answering the phone so I told her well then i'll change dr and shes like ok let me remove your son's appointment like she didn't even care. Shes been rude many times, to many people, I guess since shes not happy with the way she looks thats why she takes out on people, which isn't right. They even make you wait so long in the waiting room. That doctor was even my doctor 20 yrs ago thats one of the reasons I decided to take my son there, thinking that made him more experienced but sadly his rude employees are what make him lose his patients.

August 5th, 2013
Worst doctor don't check pt. Dirty office very dusty in rooms.