A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Cazabon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Cazabon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cazabon graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cazabon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital
- St Anne General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cazabon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance