Dr. Pedro Cepeda MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 22nd, 2016
Great Doctor, Did great with my C-Section , I was very satisfied with the out come of my scar and healing process. Follow ups went well.

February 3rd, 2016
BEST DOCTOR IN CALIFORNIA.
Very understandable and Compassionate Doctor, very rare to find this days. I am very grateful that we still can count with Dr. like Dr. Cepeda. Thank you Dr. Cepeda for taking care of me and my baby for my entire pregnancy with the most happy ending.

December 30th, 2015
Very professional
Very compassionate doctor I'm so happy I was referred to him he took care of me and my baby and actually our family as well he gave his education support and encouraged us in a difficult pregnancy thank God for Dr. Cepeda I highly recommend him

November 12th, 2015
I can't believe people like him
As a person, he's nice. As a doctor, he's very educated BUT he's given up. My 3 rd pregnancy..he never checked urine till I was almost due (which is very weird). My chart showed numbers, yet he never did anything to me. Didn't check heart beat of baby till I was like 8 months. He just yells your name and you SIT at his office and he asks how you are. He gets you in and out. If this is your first pregnancy and you don't know any better, then good luck. Only people who like him HAVE TO be totally unaware how a pregnancy should be treated or just so ghetto that it doesn't matter. I've had wonderful doctors when I was working and had normal insurance that I paid for. Office was so clean and way less people. The doctor showed they cared about you and still had passion for what they do!! This doctor makes me so sad. He's such a funny guy and could probably be one of the best. But instead, he gave up and is doing it only for the money now..at least that's the vibe I get! Oh yeah, and he charges to find out sex of baby LOL and for a picture from the ultrasound!! All other doctors will EASILY do that for free. I DID NOT pay for that. No way!! oh well, if he's your doctor, PLS take care of yourselves and don't have a c-section just because he tells you so!! You have to get a second opinion. He tried doing that to me but a caring doctor and nurse told me that I shouldnt. Cepeda said my baby was going to be 10lbs+ and she was only 8 1/2lbs!! Good thing I didn't let him cut me open!!

September 29th, 2015
BEST DOCTOR IN CALIFORNIA, FULL OF COMPASSION.

September 5th, 2015
Awful
My experience with this doctor has been one of the scariest. He diagnosed me high risk pregnancy. Prescribed 8 different medicines. Never listened to my concerns. Did not support my decision for vbac and told me i was fat. Not overweight fat!

August 13th, 2015
THE BEST DOCTOR
BEST DOCTOR THAT I EVER KNOWN, SHOWS ALOT OF RESPECT, TAKE HIS TIME TO TREAT HIS PATIENT AS A HUMAN BEING, VERY RARE TO FIND THIS DAYS, VERY FRIENDLY AND ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS AND GAVE SOLUTIONS TO MY MEDICAL PROBLEMS. THANKS GOD FOR DOCTOR CEPEDA!!

August 14th, 2013
I will not RETURN! Scared and horrified by experience
Initially I felt comfortable, the first visit but was rushed. Second visit my husband came along and we wanted only to find he had to rush off to deliver a baby! Fine but a reschedule. Third visit for biopsy :-/ I get there on time he's 2 hr late with clients ahead of me. Then I'm called in exam room after asking how much longer. After another 15 min delay, he comes in apologizes, w assistant. Proceed to ask questions not unordinary but then he explains and tells me to expand my legs, I mean I'm handled as if I'm meat on a table, literally!!!! He rushes, rams, slams, jerks the tool around indicating my uterus is formed differently and when I tell you the pain was intolerable, I'm 39 and never in my life had I experienced lack of patience and sensitivity. I reall am traumatized and am hoping my girly parts aren't affected by the lack of care. As if that's it. I'm spotting and then my cycle starts next week, REALLY!!!!

November 21st, 2012
bad doctor
not blame the medical assistant, but the doctor is terrible. unprofecional, he forget your case in a week omg donto go there

July 29th, 2012
BEST DOCTOR
BEST DOCTOR IN THE LOS ANGELES AND SOUTH BAY AREA, I AM VERY HAPPY THAT I CAN COUNT WITH A DOCTOR FULL OF COMPASSION.

July 7th, 2012
great doctor
cool doctor..very smart. understanding,and perfessional. OMG he actually pays attention to you. state wide recomended.

April 26th, 2012