Overall Review

3.1

October 31st, 2013
IT specialist
That's absolutely wrong.Whenever I was there,always greeted.Always first listen.He is happy person.But he is man of principle. will never give illegal prescription.I and my family going there from last 20 years.His staff will always welcome you with smile.

October 18th, 2012
Had enough
Dr. Pedro Chan is a sad excuse for a physician. He does not look his patients in the eye. He doesn't listen to you, so I could never trust his diagnosis. He once told me my B12 was low but offered no suggestions for what food I should eat, nor, offered a shot. I wouldn't send my neighbors yapping dog to him. Overall, it was a terrible experience and I wouldn't recommend anyone visit him.

September 10th, 2012
Needs to Retire
He is a doctor who cuts you off when you are talking. He knows everything and does not listen to what you have to say. He would not call me and i waited 13 for results from a biopsy. Alwasys suggesting testing (more money). He needs to stay current with medical matter, no eye contact. You have to pay to getyour results from blood work. I would not let my dog go there. We know doctors want to make money, but don't make it so apprent. People pay you, you should listen and help them with what they are speaking of. Go to him at your own risk!!!!!!!

June 19th, 2012
Top Notch!
I have been a patient for nearly 20 years. He's one of the hardest working Doctors I've ever met. He takes time to understand the issues and addresses them in a methodical way with great results every time. I would highly recommend him. Both he and his staff true professionals!

June 5th, 2012
Never had a problem with this office, it is one of the few office which could perform Immigration Physical for Green Card. This doctor is able to do x-rays in office, so I was able to get my paperwork filled out on the same day. Wait time for this office is the same as any other offices. I was able to make appointment on the very next day. Usually, 3-5 days are the earliest for appointments with other doctors.

May 20th, 2012
Rude People Telling Doctor What To Do
Based on the survey questions, this office did everything. The other day I was in Dr. Chan's office. The "rudeness" was from a patient, who apparently did not get the "drugs" that she thinks will help her as she stormed out the office. I am thinking to myself, "Why go to the doctor if you have already self diagnosis?"Guess didn't get what she wanted. The other time I witness a rude person was about money or copay of some sort. I own a small business too, and because I am not running a free charity either; I expect all items to be paid for each time.

May 20th, 2012
Walk-ins/Same Day Appointment
This office allows walk-ins and same day appointment. Other offices would have sent me away with an appointment for next week.

September 14th, 2011
Irritated pt
This is a HORRIBLE Dr and (i use the term dr loosley!)when he walked in the room he sat down never looked at me and said what do you need! he never greeted me Never looked at me Constanly cut me off and was just plain out rude! he was even argumentative when i explained how I was feeling. I feel sorry to anyone who visits this dr!

August 17th, 2011
There is nothing good I can say about Dr. Chan. He is just flat out rude and does not care about his patients. He is just money hungry and charges for everything even for results!! Talks over you when you try to ask a question. Never called to tell me my results even when something was severely wrong with me! Never going back!!

February 13th, 2011
too much unnecessary lab work and receptionest is stupid
too much unnecessary lab work, not patient. staff are very stupid. claim lab bill always wrong. no follow up

October 16th, 2010
he speeds the visit, little eye contact with pt and family.

June 2nd, 2010
unnecessary lab work
unnecessary lab work ordered without the consent and notify to patient