A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Checo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Checo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Checo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Checo graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Checo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Checo MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pedro Checo practice?
- Dr. Pedro Checo has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedro Checo practices Internal Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Internists.