Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pedro Checo
Dr. Pedro Checo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Frisco, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Checo is affiliated with Medical Center of Plano, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Medical City Dallas Hospital. Dr. Checo has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Pedro Checo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Pedro Checo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.
Dr. Neeta Bavikati
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Frisco, TX 0.38 mi23
Dr. Padmaja Akkineni
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Frisco, TX 0.38 mi20
Dr. Peter Chin-Hong
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Frisco, TX 0.39 mi16