A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Conde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conde
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Conde Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conde graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Conde has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Springs General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Clemente Conde MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Pedro C. Conde practice?
- Dr. Pedro Conde has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedro Conde practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Family Physicians and Hialeah Primary Care Doctors.