A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Conde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conde
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Conde Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conde graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Conde has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Springs General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Clemente Conde MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Pedro C. Conde practice?
- Dr. Pedro Conde has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedro Conde practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Primary Care Doctors.