Learn more about Dr. Pedro Cordero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Cordero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Cordero, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordero graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cordero has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cordero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pedro E. Cordero practice?
Dr. Pedro Cordero practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Roselle Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Union, NJ.
See Roselle Park Surgeons.