Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Pedro Cuatrecasas has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Pharmacology
A clinical pharmacologist is a physician (can also be a pharmacist or scientist) who works to develop new drugs and to understand their applications in the real world. These doctors conduct experimental studies of new drugs on patients to learn...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Pedro Cuatrecasas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Edward Goldzimer
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
San Diego, CA 0.16 mi47
Dr. Bhuwan Sharma
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.99 mi21
Dr. Jeffrey Cavendish
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
San Diego, CA 1.91 mi19