A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro De Alarcon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro De Alarcon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. De Alarcon graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. De Alarcon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro A De Alarcon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pedro A. De Alarcon practice?
- Dr. Pedro De Alarcon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pedro De Alarcon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Peoria Pediatricians and Peoria Pediatric Specialists.