Learn more about Dr. Pedro De Alarcon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro De Alarcon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. De Alarcon graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. De Alarcon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De Alarcon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pedro A. De Alarcon practice?
Dr. Pedro De Alarcon practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Peoria Pediatricians, Peoria Pediatric Specialists, and Peoria Oncologists.