Learn more about Dr. Pedro De Alarcon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Alarcon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Alarcon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro De Alarcon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. De Alarcon graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. De Alarcon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro A De Alarcon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pedro A. De Alarcon practice?
- Dr. Pedro De Alarcon has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedro De Alarcon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Pediatricians and Peoria Oncologists.