A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro De Alarcon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Alarcon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Alarcon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro De Alarcon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. De Alarcon graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. De Alarcon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro A De Alarcon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pedro A. De Alarcon practice?
- Dr. Pedro De Alarcon has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedro De Alarcon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Pediatricians and Peoria Oncologists.