Overall Review

July 18th, 2015
Terrible Dr.
He does NOT call patients back. He was supposed to call me back on a Thursday afternoon, never called. Ended up going to the ER. Thanks, doctor. He's very opinionated. He also has misdiagnosed me MULTIPLE TIMES! Don't waste your time.

March 1st, 2015
The nicest Dr. who takes time with his patients and has a genuine interest in his patients well being. He is there for his patients 24-7. He is the BEST Doctor we have ever used.

February 15th, 2014
My Experience with Dr. Deguzman
I after searching for a new provider as my pop , found Dr. DeGuzman after an exhausting search and numerous meetings with other doctors. I am very happy and glad I found him. I am disabled with numerous health issues and he was very understanding, spent quality time with me and most of all he LISTENS TO YOU....He seen me for the person I am, as a human being and was very thourghly involved with my health concerns and also getting me help and referrals to other providers in different speciality areas. He is very honest, and straight forward but most of all FAIR. Just be honest with him and follow his instructions and he will help you in any way possible. I have never since my doctor retired met another like Dr. DeGuzman with such a wonderful bedside manner. He cares, and is involved in your heath concerns, listens and puts your concerns to top priority while your with him. My only complaint, which does not reflect on him at all ....is the staff courtesy, I had some issues but he and other staff quickly addressed them so there isn't a repeat. This showed me how much he really cares about your TOTAL EXPERIENCE, my staff concern was addressed the same day and I will leave it at that. I would give him 10 stars if I could, and am so excited to start a new path with my health and look forward to the healthy future. You will like him I Guarntee it!!!!!

November 3rd, 2012
the worst doctor we have ever been to
this guy deguzman is opinionated, vindictive, heartless, cold, empty, screams at you, deliberately does things to make you physically and emottionally suffer, deguzman is cold, empty, unkind, uncaring, unprofessional, hateful, demanding, spiteful, vicious, angry, loud, animated, doesn't care who he yells at or what he says, has a very short fuse, no manners at all, needs anger management, inhumane and a very sorry excuse for a human being, uneducated and doesn't know the first thing about the hipocratic oath or being a human being. He is very sneaky and he lies. He distroyed our families lives. He has his staff well trained too. Stay away. If you are a patient, leave as soon as you can. we wish we had known back when what we know now.

September 7th, 2012
I turned 55 and everything started falling apart. Dr. De Guzman has been very thorough and he takes the time to explains my problems so I understand it. He has referred me to some great specialists and is getting to the bottom of all my problems that I have seen 2 other doctors for over the past 3 years. Very pleasant, caring doctor.

November 3rd, 2011
My Dad has been under Dr. De Guzman's care and we are very pleased with the services. He knows my Dad so very well and we have complete trust in his professional care of his medical needs.

September 30th, 2011
Daughter of patient
Could not get him to return calls when my elderly mom was sick & hospitalized. Apparently not interested in family's input.