A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Diaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Diaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Diaz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Orlando Diaz MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pedro O. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Pedro Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedro Diaz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Internists and Hialeah Cardiologists.