A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Escobar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Escobar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Escobar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Escobar graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Escobar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Francisco Escobar MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pedro F. Escobar practice?
- Dr. Pedro Escobar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Escobar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.