A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Escobar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Escobar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Escobar
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Escobar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Escobar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Escobar graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Escobar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Francisco Escobar MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pedro F. Escobar practice?
- Dr. Pedro Escobar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Escobar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Fort Myers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.