Learn more about Dr. Pedro Escobar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Escobar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Escobar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Escobar graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Escobar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Escobar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pedro F. Escobar practice?
Dr. Pedro Escobar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Bonita Springs, FL.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Cleveland Oncologists.