A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Espat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Espat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Espat graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Espat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sebastian River Medical Center
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Espat DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pedro Espat practice?
- Dr. Pedro Espat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Espat practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Sebastian, FL.
See Sebastian Internists and Sebastian Critical Care Practitioners.