A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Falla is Good. Dr. Falla has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Falla graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.More Education & Awards
Dr. Falla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth`s Medical Center
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Falla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Falla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pedro C. Falla practice?
Dr. Pedro Falla practices Internal Medicine near New Bedford, MA.
See New Bedford Internists.