A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Falla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Falla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Falla graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Falla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Carlos Falla MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pedro C. Falla practice?
- Dr. Pedro Falla has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedro Falla practices Internal Medicine near New Bedford, MA.
See New Bedford Internists.