inactive

• Good
  • Bad

February 18th, 2009
Doctor without a clue!
My wife is a teacher, but because we just moved and she changed jobs, she does not have health insurance right now. So we had to go to a place that will accept her. First, Appearance. I know appearance is not everything, but this guy looked like he just woke up. Literally. His hair was all messed up. His coat was barely on. One of his cozy slippers was being worn like a flip flop. And he had about 6 huge gold chains on. No joke. And not exagerating at all. They weren't even tucked into his shirt to try and look proffessional. But hey looks can be deceiving sometimes right. As I tried to get the twilight zone music from out of my head, I gave him the perscription that was prescribed to her at a minute clinic along with the paperwork that they gave us. So he starts looking at the paperwork. Quickly moving past the important information, you know symptoms, allergies, medical history, etc. he stopped on a page. I thought good he must have found something. After 2 full minutes of him starring at the page, I lean up to see what the page was and it was a page that had a list of clinics in the area. It had nothing to do with why we were here. I was upset because he didn't look at any other page except that one. He didn't ask questions and could not answer any questions. After about 3 minutes he left.(2 minutes looking at a useless paper and 1 minute rambling about what the minute clinic prescribed to her) HELLO! IT IS BECAUSE SHE IS ALLERGIC TO WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO PRESCRIBE HER! I was upset, so I walked out to the front of the office and asked to see some credentials or certificates. Which they could not provide. Meanwhile he went back to my wife and said "ehh! How many days do you want to be out of work?" This guy did not care, did not know anything, could not hear anything, was not proffessional at all, and didn't pay attension to anything. He even looked in the wrong ear for an ear infection. Don't forget 2/3 of the time he spent with us was spent looking at a meaningless piece of paper.

September 12th, 2015