Learn more about Dr. Pedro Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Ramirez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Ramirez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Ramirez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramirez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pedro H. Ramirez practice?
Dr. Pedro Ramirez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX and Houston, TX.