A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Ramirez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Ramirez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Ramirez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Heberto Ramirez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pedro H. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Pedro Ramirez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Ramirez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX and Houston, TX.