2.5

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE show details HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
Sep 10th, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor they don't care about you the only thing they care about is money which to me is sad to know that we can't even trust in a so called doctor no more he should just dig a hole and fall in it sad but true !

Charge way to much! And care way to less! show details Charge way to much! And care way to less!
Aug 6th, 2012

They are so inconvenient with there sonograms and blood work. Not included during your regular visits.)You have to go to a lab for blood work and sonograms are done only on tues. mornings. And they charge you seperatly for the sonogram, not included in your payment for visits. And they are so worried about payment that is always the first thing they ask sbout once you arrive. He is rude and does not understand that he is the one to give you leave off of work. He made me work up to my due date and did not let me off early. He told me it was up to my job give a note if I wanted to stop working sooner and a reason as to why!

Apr 27th, 2012

If money is the issue that has to do with Manager. The girls Brenda and Maggie were very nice and polite.