Dr. Pedro Ramirez Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Pedro Ramirez?

Stay Away!!!!

Posted on January 5th, 2017

My husband and I went in to talk with Dr.Ramirez about having an iui done. He instantly made the iui appointment without any lab work so I asked him about sonograms, seman analysis for my husband, etc and he told me that we didn't need that. Came back weeks later for the scheduled iui and AFTER the procedure was completed Dr.Ramirez stated that it most likely wouldn't work because my husband count was very low. He had done the analysis the morning of the procedure so I feel like he should have told us BEFORE the procedure to give us an option to have it done or not. Not to mention, he told us that I would have to lay down for 30mins afterwards but I was only given 10mins to lay down because the cleaning crew came in and we had to leave the office. This Dr is really money hungry and doesn't care for his patients at all!!! We waisted over $900 with him & I hope no one has to go through what we went through with him.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Posted on September 10th, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor they don't care about you the only thing they care about is money which to me is sad to know that we can't even trust in a so called doctor no more he should just dig a hole and fall in it sad but true !

Charge way to much! And care way to less!

Posted on August 6th, 2012

They are so inconvenient with there sonograms and blood work. Not included during your regular visits.)You have to go to a lab for blood work and sonograms are done only on tues. mornings. And they charge you seperatly for the sonogram, not included in your payment for visits. And they are so worried about payment that is always the first thing they ask sbout once you arrive. He is rude and does not understand that he is the one to give you leave off of work. He made me work up to my due date and did not let me off early. He told me it was up to my job give a note if I wanted to stop working sooner and a reason as to why!

Posted on April 27th, 2012

If money is the issue that has to do with Manager. The girls Brenda and Maggie were very nice and polite.

Posted on October 18th, 2017