Obstetricians & Gynecologists
7505 Glenview Dr
Ste H
Richland Hills, TX 76180
817-284-0778
Locations and availability (4)

1.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Worst Experience!!!  |  show details
by Angry & Upset on Sep 10th, 2014

I was sad to hear my sister tell me about her horrible experience with this so called "doctor". He was extremely unprofessional and had no business asking her personal questions that had NOTHING to do with the visit. This man is lucky to still have a licsence and I will be reporting him to the BBB for his unethical practice. Save your self a trip & money. This piece of crap doctor is no good!!

|  HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor they don't care about you the only thing they care about is money which to me is sad to know that we can't even trust in a so called doctor no more he should just dig a hole and fall in it sad but true !

|  Charge way to much! And care way to less!  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2012

They are so inconvenient with there sonograms and blood work. Not included during your regular visits.)You have to go to a lab for blood work and sonograms are done only on tues. mornings. And they charge you seperatly for the sonogram, not included in your payment for visits. And they are so worried about payment that is always the first thing they ask sbout once you arrive. He is rude and does not understand that he is the one to give you leave off of work. He made me work up to my due date and did not let me off early. He told me it was up to my job give a note if I wanted to stop working sooner and a reason as to why!

Apr 27th, 2012

If money is the issue that has to do with Manager. The girls Brenda and Maggie were very nice and polite.

|  Ramirez Pedro H Md is good.  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 5th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

He was a good understanding doctor. Made me feel comfortable and no worries. I never had a problem with him. I only stopped going to see ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
by Jaz05 on Jan 8th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  I too had the worst experience in this office  |  show details
by Jaz05 at Citysearch on Jan 8th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I too was about to be a victim of this office....all they worry about is to collect money as soon as you walked into their door and they basically make you feel like you have no word or opinion on your pregnancy.Every time you ask a question to the doctor, he answers you with a smart remark and makes you feel dumb. They try to collect money from you as well as bill the insurance, be ware patients, who knows how many people they have ripped off. Make sure you know how your insurance works and your benefits if you decide to go here hopefully not .

by Latin1 on Jan 7th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  This doctor has been the worse Dr ever in my life. If you are looking into going here make sure you call them and find out about their billing process.  |  show details
by Latin1 at Citysearch on Jan 7th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I decided to go and see this Dr which was the worse decision ever. He did nothing but make me feel bad. The office all they care is about collecting money, to tell you how big you look. Maria which is the front desk personal is the worse of all. The way they greed u is by asking you to pay 1st, then maybe they will ask you how u are doing!. I know another person who is currently pregnant and they force her out of the office because they wanted her to pay 1,500.00 when she had her health Ins. She explain she has health Ins and to bill Ins 1st and then she will pay what the Ins didn`t pay but they refuse and they want to collect 1st then bill the Ins and then credit you maybe.... If you seriously planning to go to him, call them and ask them 1st how they work.... don`t waste your time with Dr`s like this and their poor service.