A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Hani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Hani is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hani graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Hani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Jose Hani MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pedro J. Hani practice?
- Dr. Pedro Hani has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedro Hani practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.