Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pedro Hasas
Dr. Pedro Hasas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA, with other offices in Norfolk, VA and Norfolk, VA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hasas is affiliated with Sentara Careplex Hospital, Sentara Leigh Hospital and Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Pedro Hasas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Pedro Hasas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.
Dr. Alan Gamsey
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi42
Dr. Kevin Zawacki
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Catherine Derber
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Norfolk, VA 0.05 mi14