A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Hasas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Hasas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Hasas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasas graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Hasas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro D Hasas MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pedro D. Hasas practice?
- Dr. Pedro Hasas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Hasas practices Internal Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists.