A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Hernandez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Hernandez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Universidad De Costa Rica, San Jose. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Hernandez MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pedro Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Pedro Hernandez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Hernandez practices Surgery near Hamlet, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and Hollywood, FL.
See Hamlet Surgeons.