A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Universidad Eugenio Maria De Hostos, Santo Domingo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pedro J. Martinez practice?
Dr. Pedro Martinez practices Hospitalist, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians, Gilbert General Practitioners, and Gilbert Internists.