A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Universidad Eugenio Maria De Hostos, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Carondelet St. Mary's
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Jose Martinez MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pedro J. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Pedro Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Martinez practices Internal Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists.