Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pedro Martinez
Dr. Pedro Martinez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gilbert, AZ. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Martinez is affiliated with Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center, Dignity Health St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center and Carondelet St. Mary's. He speaks English.
Dr. Pedro Martinez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Pedro Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.
Dr. Christopher Lichtenwalter
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Gilbert, AZ 0.34 mi14
Dr. Himanshu Shukla
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Gilbert, AZ 0.34 mi19
Dr. Tanya Sibrava
Gilbert, AZ 0.34 mi10