Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pedro Ramirez
Dr. Pedro Ramirez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Helena, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Surgical Oncology and General Surgery. Dr. Ramirez is affiliated with California Specialty Hospital, Hollywood Presbyterian and Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Pedro Ramirez has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Pedro Ramirez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Helena, CA.
Dr. Emmett Tetz
Saint Helena, CA 0.01 mi49
Dr. Andreas Sakopoulos
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Saint Helena, CA 0.01 mi28
Dr. Richard Parent
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Saint Helena, CA 0.01 mi12