A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Ramirez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Ramirez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Ramirez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- California Specialty Hospital
- Hollywood Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Javier Ramirez MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pedro J. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Pedro Ramirez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Ramirez practices Surgery near Saint Helena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hidden Valley Lake, CA.
See Saint Helena Surgeons.