Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pedro Rodriguez
Dr. Pedro Rodriguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockford, IL. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery, General Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center, Rockford Memorial Hospital and Swedish American Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Pedro Rodriguez has the following 3 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Pedro Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, IL.
Dr. Suk-Yin Chan
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Dr. Charles Frey Jr
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Dr. Eleanor Bautista