Learn more about Dr. Pedro Loredo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Loredo, Loredo Hand Care Institute is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loredo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loredo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Finger Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Radial Neuropathy (Saturday Night Palsy)
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Loredo graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Loredo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Juan Loredo MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Pedro J. Loredo practice?
- Dr. Pedro Loredo has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedro Loredo practices Surgery of the Hand near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Surgeons.