Learn more about Dr. Pedro Loredo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Loredo, Loredo Hand Care Institute is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loredo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loredo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Finger Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Radial Neuropathy (Saturday Night Palsy)
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Loredo graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Loredo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Juan Loredo MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Pedro J. Loredo practice?
- Dr. Pedro Loredo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Loredo practices Surgery of the Hand near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hurst, TX.
See Carrollton Surgeons.