Learn more about Dr. Pedro McDougal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro McDougal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro McDougal, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. McDougal graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago.
Dr. McDougal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Knapp Medical Center
- Weslaco Rehab Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDougal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pedro E. McDougal practice?
Dr. Pedro McDougal practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near Weslaco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Benito, TX and Mercedes, TX.
See Weslaco Internists, Weslaco Geriatric Doctors, Weslaco General Practitioners, and Weslaco Family Physicians.