Learn more about Dr. Pedro McDougal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro McDougal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDougal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDougal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro McDougal, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. McDougal graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McDougal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Knapp Medical Center
- Weslaco Rehab Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Emmanuel McDougal FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pedro E. McDougal practice?
- Dr. Pedro McDougal has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedro McDougal practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Weslaco, TX.
See Weslaco Internists and Weslaco Geriatric Doctors.