A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro McDougal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro McDougal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro McDougal, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. McDougal graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago.
Dr. McDougal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Knapp Medical Center
- Weslaco Rehab Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Emmanuel McDougal FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pedro E. McDougal practice?
- Dr. Pedro McDougal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pedro McDougal practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Weslaco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Benito, TX.
See Weslaco Internists and Weslaco Geriatric Doctors.