A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Monserrate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Monserrate, Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Monserrate, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Monserrate has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- HealthPark Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro E Monserrate MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pedro E. Monserrate practice?
- Dr. Pedro Monserrate has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Pedro Monserrate practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near , .