A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Monserrate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Monserrate, Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monserrate
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Monserrate Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Monserrate, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Monserrate has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- HealthPark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro E Monserrate MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pedro E. Monserrate practice?
- Dr. Pedro Monserrate has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedro Monserrate practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Cape Coral, FL.
See Cape Coral Surgeons and Cape Coral Orthopedic Surgeons.