Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pedro Montano
Dr. Pedro Montano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McAllen, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery, Family Medicine and Otolaryngology. Dr. Montano is affiliated with Mc Allen Medical Center, Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville and Mission Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Pedro Montano has the following 3 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Pedro Montano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McAllen, TX.
Dr. Roberto Gonzalez
Family Medicine, Psychiatry
McAllen, TX 0 mi39
Dr. Ramon Rodriguez
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
McAllen, TX 0.25 mi24
Dr. Florencia Perez
Family Medicine, Obstetrics
McAllen, TX 0.25 mi18