Overall Review

October 31st, 2016
Amazing
Dr. MORALES is an amazing doctor. I came to his practice two years ago , knowing something was wrong with my health, and it didn't take long for the Doctor to figure out what was wrong . Before I knew it I was back on track with my health .. Also the wait in the waiting room is never longer than 10 minutes, then the doctor also comes into the room within 5 minutes after intake. I could not be more happier with my choice of choosing Dr. Pedro Morales to be my primary care physician. Dr. Morales is very personable and knows how to accommodate the patient and get things done in a timely manner thank you so much Dr. Morales!!

October 25th, 2016
Efficient and Knowledgeable
I was seen in a timely manner and Dr. Morales clearly explained my lab results and recommendations. This was a check up and I had no concerns on my part to share so the visit was short.

October 20th, 2016
Office
Over the phone gal was very discourteous. Treated me brashly. Very nasty to my situation. Would not make appointment for me. Argumentative not a pleasant experience. Hope everyone else has a better experience.

October 13th, 2016
great
The staff was very nice and helpful, the doctor was extremely knowledgeable, I would recommend him to anyone that is in need of a family doctor.

September 23rd, 2016
Mrs.
Dr. Morales is the most caring Dr. I have seen in a long time. I have questions he answers them and takes all the time you need. He has never been in a hurry when he sees me. I had to call one day because i was sick and he took me right away, most Dr. do not do that any more. I hope he doesn't retire for a long time.

April 24th, 2015
I have been a patient for about 5 years. Sometimes I have had to wait alittle bit, but never more than 30-40 mins. The staff is courtesy, and professional. Dr. Morales is knowledgeable and very professional. This office is a very busy office, and the staff is always smiling and ready to help! I recommend them highly!

May 16th, 2014
My Doctor for over 20 years
I recently had a problem that needed immediate attention. Called his office at 8 AM. They told me they would expect me in the next 30 to 40 minutes. When I arrived they knew I was in distress and put me ahead of other patients so I could be treated immediately. I am now on the mend and I thank Dr. Morales (and his staff) for their fast and thorough treatment.

August 5th, 2013
He's the best
When I moved to Fl. in 2011 I had a lot of changing to do, doctors on my priority list. I am so grateful that my family recommended Dr. Morales. I love that he takes his time, talks with his patients and actually listens to what we are saying. That is so rare to find. I would recommend him to any one. The office staff is always delightful and helpful. You need a caring doctor, he is your man.

March 28th, 2013
Great Doctor...Amazing staff!
I felt completely heard and listened to. Dr. Morales and the staff were friendly, accommodating and thorough. This is the best experience I have had with a Doctor's office since I was a child.

July 6th, 2012
Very nice office. As a new patient I was looking for a doctor that was interested in me as a patient. I found Dr. Morales and his staff to be very knowlegable, efficient and friendly. The office is comfortable and up dated. This office is up to date with a new electronic medical records program which gives me confidence they are up to date with all the changes in the medical field. I highly recommend this office to anyone looking for a doctor and office staff that is interested in me - the patient!

October 20th, 2011
masters degree in medical social work
Dr. morales is a good family doctor. He and his staff give time to the community. I found him in 1997 and was sick without insurance and he treated me well with a fair self-pay. He was the only doctor who was able to diagnosis my condition over several years and treat it. I give him high marks and respect his opinions.

March 17th, 2010
Best PCP Around
Dr. Morales is a great doctor, who speaks fluent Spanish. I recommend him to all my friends and family. He takes an appropiate amount of time disccusing with me various options for my weight loss plan!