Dr. Pedro Morales Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pedro Morales?

October 12th, 2017

Awesome

I have to visit this office quite a bit . This office is like family I appreciate the doctor and the PA Teresa I recommend this office

October 4th, 2017

Highly recomend

I love this office. I became a new patient last November and i have only good things to say about Dr Morales. He is awesome he listens and gives advixe and cares. He is a smart man. I am so thankful thay my friend recomended him. Hes a Rays fan! Great Doctor! Great Happy Staff! Defiantly recomend Dr Morales if your looking for a Primary doctor in the St Pete area!

October 3rd, 2017

Great personal physician...and more!

Our large family has been going to Dr Morales for 30+ years. We find both he and his staff to be caring and continuously going the extra mile to get us healthy and keep us healthy. It's no wonder he has staff that stays with him for years! We are blessed to call him our physician as well as our friend. We highly recommend Dr Morales for anyone who is seeking a personal physician in the St Petersburg area!

October 2nd, 2017

Great Doctor

I have been coming to Dr. Morales office since 2014. Once I became a patient with Dr. Morales my heath has improved for the better. I was diagnosed with a thyroid issue and Dr. Morales and the staff has done the best to help me with guidance and treatment. I could not be happier to be a patient at this office. I think Doctor Morales is a Wonderful Doctor and cares about our needs as a patient. I strongly recommend this office.

August 5th, 2017

compassionate

He is a very dedicated doctor who knows his medicine and cares deeply for his patients

January 16th, 2017

Great Family physician--caring with wonderful staff!

October 31st, 2016

Amazing

Dr. MORALES is an amazing doctor. I came to his practice two years ago , knowing something was wrong with my health, and it didn't take long for the Doctor to figure out what was wrong . Before I knew it I was back on track with my health .. Also the wait in the waiting room is never longer than 10 minutes, then the doctor also comes into the room within 5 minutes after intake. I could not be more happier with my choice of choosing Dr. Pedro Morales to be my primary care physician. Dr. Morales is very personable and knows how to accommodate the patient and get things done in a timely manner thank you so much Dr. Morales!!

October 25th, 2016

Efficient and Knowledgeable

I was seen in a timely manner and Dr. Morales clearly explained my lab results and recommendations. This was a check up and I had no concerns on my part to share so the visit was short.

October 20th, 2016

Office

Over the phone gal was very discourteous. Treated me brashly. Very nasty to my situation. Would not make appointment for me. Argumentative not a pleasant experience. Hope everyone else has a better experience.

October 13th, 2016

great

The staff was very nice and helpful, the doctor was extremely knowledgeable, I would recommend him to anyone that is in need of a family doctor.

September 23rd, 2016

Mrs.

Dr. Morales is the most caring Dr. I have seen in a long time. I have questions he answers them and takes all the time you need. He has never been in a hurry when he sees me. I had to call one day because i was sick and he took me right away, most Dr. do not do that any more. I hope he doesn't retire for a long time.

April 24th, 2015

I have been a patient for about 5 years. Sometimes I have had to wait alittle bit, but never more than 30-40 mins. The staff is courtesy, and professional. Dr. Morales is knowledgeable and very professional. This office is a very busy office, and the staff is always smiling and ready to help! I recommend them highly!