Learn more about Dr. Pedro Murati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Murati is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murati
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Murati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Murati, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Murati graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Murati has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Alberto Murati MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Pedro A. Murati practice?
- Dr. Pedro Murati has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedro Murati practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Physiatrists.