A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Nam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Nam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Nam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nam graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Nam MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pedro Nam practice?
- Dr. Pedro Nam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Nam practices Internal Medicine near Loxahatchee, FL.
See Loxahatchee Internists.