Learn more about Dr. Pedro Nosnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Nosnik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Nosnik, MD, PA is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nosnik graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nosnik has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nosnik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pedro P. Nosnik practice?
Dr. Pedro Nosnik practices Neurology, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Plano Neurologists, Plano Internists, Plano Psychiatrists, and Plano Pain Management Doctors.