Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pedro Ortega
Dr. Pedro Ortega, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winter Park, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ortega is affiliated with Florida Hospital Winter Park, Florida Hospital Kissimmee and Orlando Health,Inc. Dr. Ortega has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Pedro Ortega has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Pedro Ortega is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.
Dr. Mark Williams
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Winter Park, FL 0 mi33
Dr. Luis Barroso
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Winter Park, FL 0.25 mi44
Dr. Robert Shultz
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Winter Park, FL 0.42 mi34