Learn more about Dr. Pedro Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Ortiz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortiz
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ortiz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ortiz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Pablo Ortiz MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pedro P. Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Pedro Ortiz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Ortiz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.