A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Ortiz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortiz
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ortiz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Pablo Ortiz MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pedro P. Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Pedro Ortiz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Ortiz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.