A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Ortiz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortiz
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Ortiz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ortiz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Pablo Ortiz MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pedro P. Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Pedro Ortiz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Ortiz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.