A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Palu-ay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Palu-ay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Palu-ay graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Palu-ay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Gonzales Palu-ay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pedro G. Palu-ay practice?
- Dr. Pedro Palu-ay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Palu-ay practices Family Medicine near Zion, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Villa, IL and Waukegan, IL.
See Zion Family Physicians.