Dr. Pedro Rodriguez-Guggiari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pedro Rodriguez-Guggiari?

March 5th, 2016

Retiree

Over the years, I have had 22 PCP's and Dr Rodriquez is by far the very best. I have many complicated health issues and he handles all of them with expert advice, free samples (when available) and his main nurse, Tim is a real asset to him. I was with Mayo and after my second kidney transplant, they told me to find other doctors. Thank God, because I found him and very happy that I did. I have to drive fifteen miles occasionally to the Sun City West office until he opened one in Peoria, which is ten minutes away. He is by far the best doctor I ever have had. I recommend him and his staff highly.

February 20th, 2016

Sometimes there is a long wait but I know it is because he always spends time with his patients listening.

October 3rd, 2015

Outstanding Dr.

He gets things done and spends time with you and explains what he can do and goes over blood tests,etc. so you understand results! He is one of the best doctors I have ever had. Because he spends iMessage with you, you may have to wait a little longer, but it is well worth it!

February 20th, 2015

Exceptionally Caring and Knowledgable

I would rate Dr. Rodriguez 7 out of 5. He is that outstanding. True Care is a very appropriate name for Dr. Rodriguez's practice. I have lived many places and one of the most difficult challenge when moving to a new place is to find a good doctor. Dr. Rodriguez is the BEST I have ever found. He truly cares and spends time and asks a lot of questions in an effort to properly diagnose and treat patients. ..the best bedside manner ever. When necessary, he has followed up to make sure I was recovering. There have been times when I was really sick and they have worked me into there schedule. When I leave messages, I have gotten calls back. We need more Doctors like him! I highly recommend Dr. Rodriquez. He has selected a staff that cares as much about his patients as he does.

June 21st, 2014

I received the same call to reschedule because dr rodriguez has left the surprise office ,the staff couldent give me any info on his new office so I called my insurance company and was told hes moving to 14422 w mercer suite # 105 in sun city west ,623-777-9278, I haven't been able to get through to this # being the weekend but will keep trying, Dr rodriguez is hands down the best dr ive ever seen and recommend him very highly .if anyone else gets any new info on his new practice please post it

November 9th, 2013

Ms

I have been a patient of Dr. Rodriguez for many years. In fact, when he moved from the Sun City office (less than 1 mile from my home) to the Surprise office (more than 11 miles from my home) I followed him. He is an extremely caring physician. I never feel rushed by him. He is able to answer all of my questions. I highly recommend him.

February 18th, 2012

Excellent Primary Care Physician

Has such a great heart and is so knowledgeable. Most caring doctor I have ever met. Helped me get through some tough times and always gets the right answers quickly.

October 9th, 2017