Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pedro Ramirez
Dr. Pedro Ramirez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ramirez is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, Park Plaza Hospital and University of Texas-M D Anderson Cancer Center. Dr. Ramirez has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Pedro Ramirez has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Pedro Ramirez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Shannon Westin
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Houston, TX 0 mi11
Dr. Robert Bast Jr
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Houston, TX 0 mi46
Dr. Thomas Burke
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Houston, TX 0 mi38