Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pedro Ramos
Dr. Pedro Ramos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ramos is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, UCSD Medical Center, Hillcrest and UCSD Thornton Hospital, La Jolla. He speaks English.
Dr. Pedro Ramos has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Pedro Ramos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Tiffany Tanaka
Internal Medicine, Residency
San Diego, CA 0 mi3
Dr. Srikala Ayyagari
San Diego, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Kristen Kulasa
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi11