Learn more about Dr. Pedro Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Reyes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reyes
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Reyes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Reyes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reyes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- St. Mary of Nazareth Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro A Reyes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pedro A. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Pedro Reyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedro Reyes practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.