A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Reyes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Reyes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reyes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
- St. Mary of Nazareth Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro A Reyes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pedro A. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Pedro Reyes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Reyes practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.