A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Roblejo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Roblejo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Roblejo graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Roblejo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Orange General Hospital
- Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Gonzalo Roblejo MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Pedro G. Roblejo practice?
- Dr. Pedro Roblejo has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedro Roblejo practices Urology near West New York, NJ.
See West New York Urologists.