A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Roblejo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Roblejo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roblejo
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Roblejo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Roblejo graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Roblejo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Orange General Hospital
- Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Gonzalo Roblejo MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Pedro G. Roblejo practice?
- Dr. Pedro Roblejo has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedro Roblejo practices Urology near West New York, NJ.
See West New York Urologists.