A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Romaguera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Romaguera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romaguera graduated from Escuela de Medicina, San Juan Bautista.
Dr. Romaguera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Nelson Romaguera MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pedro N. Romaguera practice?
- Dr. Pedro Romaguera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Romaguera practices Internal Medicine near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Kenner, LA.
See Metairie Internists.