A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Romero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Romero, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Romero has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Rockville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Romero MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pedro Romero practice?
- Dr. Pedro Romero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Romero practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Manchester, CT.
Additional practice locations include: South Windsor, CT.
See Manchester Orthopedic Surgeons.