A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Romero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Romero, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Romero has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Romero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pedro A. Romero practice?
Dr. Pedro Romero practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Manchester, CT.
Additional practice locations include: South Windsor, CT.
See Manchester Orthopedic Surgeons, Manchester Surgeons, and Manchester Cardiothoracic Surgeons.