A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Romero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romero
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Romero, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Romero has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Rockville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Romero MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pedro Romero practice?
- Dr. Pedro Romero has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedro Romero practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Manchester, CT.
See Manchester Orthopedic Surgeons.