Learn more about Dr. Pedro Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Romero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romero
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Romero, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Romero has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Rockville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Romero MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pedro Romero practice?
- Dr. Pedro Romero has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedro Romero practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Manchester, CT.
See Manchester Surgeons.