A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Roque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Roque graduated from Escuela de Medicina, San Juan Bautista.
Dr. Roque has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roque accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pedro J. Roque practice?
Dr. Pedro Roque practices Internal Medicine near Brentwood, NY.
See Brentwood Internists.