A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Sanz-Altamira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Sanz-Altamira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Sanz-Altamira, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanz-Altamira graduated from Universidad De Sevilla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sanz-Altamira has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanz-Altamira accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pedro M. Sanz-Altamira practice?
Dr. Pedro Sanz-Altamira practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Newburyport, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, MA.
See Newburyport Internists, Newburyport Hematologists, and Newburyport Oncologists.