Learn more about Dr. Pedro Sanz-Altamira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Sanz-Altamira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Sanz-Altamira, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanz-Altamira graduated from Universidad De Sevilla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sanz-Altamira has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Sanz-Altamira MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pedro Sanz-Altamira practice?
- Dr. Pedro Sanz-Altamira has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Sanz-Altamira practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Newburyport, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, MA.
See Newburyport Internists, Newburyport Hematologists, and Newburyport Oncologists.