A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Sanz-Altamira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Sanz-Altamira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanz-Altamira
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanz-Altamira Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Sanz-Altamira, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanz-Altamira graduated from Universidad De Sevilla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sanz-Altamira has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro M Sanz-Altamira MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pedro M. Sanz-Altamira practice?
- Dr. Pedro Sanz-Altamira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Sanz-Altamira practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Haverhill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newburyport, MA.
See Haverhill Internists, Haverhill Hematologists, and Haverhill Oncologists.