Overall Review

4.9

June 27th, 2013
Dedicated Care
Dr. Sanz seems to always be available. Never in a rush to move on, thorough in explanation, and always open to follow up questions. Has been helping my mother with her stage 4 cancer for 4 years, which is perhaps the best indication of the care given by Dr. Sanz and the other professionals in his office.

April 8th, 2012
Caring Compassionate and Proffessional
Dr Sanz the nurses and staff are all Great compassionate and professional. Entering into a partnership with them for care is the same as becoming family. Doesn't make you feel rushed answers all questions in a manner that you can understand.

November 5th, 2009
Great Doctor and Real caring individual.
When we first met Dr. Sanz we were very scared and nervous. My husband just received a diagnosis of stage IV colorectal cancer at age 43. Dr. Sanz explained the type of cancer my husband has, the treatment options and the success rate. he was very honest, upfront, didn't hide anything and answered every question we had. If he didn't have the answer right then, he would make sure he would get it and send it to us. He has been the reason we have hope and feel comfrotable going to see him. The nurses are outstanding, caring, loving and knowledgebale staff. Everyone from the receptionist to the nurse practioner, human resources, office manager and everyone has been great. We have developed close friendships and have been a great support sytem for my family should we need it. I would highly recommend Dr. Sanz to anyone. The office is small but the love and caring and hope is huge.

September 28th, 2009
Dr. Sanz demonstrated a high degree of both clinical competence and compassion and concern when he cared for me during a serious illness. He referred me to an excellent specialist at a tertiary care facility who continued my care. Dr. Sanz helped diagnose my disease, provided treatment and referral, and was always a caring and thoughtful gentleman. Thank you.

August 20th, 2008
Caring Professional
Dr. Sanz is a very caring professional. He is truly dedicated to his patients.