A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Segarra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Segarra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Segarra, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Segarra graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Segarra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Southampton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Segarra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pedro R. Segarra practice?
Dr. Pedro Segarra practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Southampton, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.