A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Siazon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siazon
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siazon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Siazon graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siazon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Anderson Mental Health Center,Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Lizano Siazon MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Pedro L. Siazon practice?
- Dr. Pedro Siazon has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedro Siazon practices Psychiatry near Simpsonville, SC.
See Simpsonville Psychiatrists.